Market Bag Crochet Kit
A eco friendly market bag crochet kit with all the yarn and everything else you need in a box to make three zero waste bags in your choice of sizes. Choose which sizes you want to make from the drop down.
Skill level: Easy
The kit includes:
• The V for Veggies Market Bag Crochet Pattern - 6 page PDF printed in black and white on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper or sent via email (choose from the drop down)
• All the hemp yarn you need in lace weight depending on which bags you choose
• 2.50mm Pony bamboo crochet hook
• Gold and silver coloured stork scissors
• Darning needle
• 3 Wooden buttons
• Small packet of 10 Golden Berry seeds to plant in the garden :)
Finished Bag Measurements
Small: 10cm x 12cm (4” x 5”) approx
Medium: 20cm x 22cm (8” x 8.5”) approx
Large: 32cm x 28cm (12” x 12.5”) approx
The pattern is written in English using UK crochet terms and includes a conversion to US terms. There are plenty of photos in the pattern to help and every stitch is explained in full.
The kit comes in a recycled card box, with repurposed shredded paper on the inside for padding and the yarn has been hand wound to create balls with a centre pull so you or your friend can get started straight away.
Visit the crochet kits section for more kit options.
Shipping: Orders outside the EU may be subject to local taxes and customs charges.