Christmas Tinsel Crochet Kit
A crochet kit which includes everything you need in a little box to make your own eco friendly tinsel for this up coming Christmas. It would also be a great gift for your eco conscious, crafty friends.
Skill level: Intermediate (only due to the loop stitch. Once you get the hang of it the rest is easy).
Finished tinsel measurements:
Length: 100” / 2.5 meters approx
Width: 2” / 5cm approx
The kit includes:
• Eco Friendly Tinsel Pattern - 6 page PDF printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper or sent via email (choose from the drop down)
• 50g / 273 yards of lace weight hemp yarn
• 2.50mm Pony bamboo crochet hook
• Gold and silver coloured stork scissors
• Darning needle
• Small packet of 10 Goldenberry seeds
The pattern is written in English using UK crochet terms and includes a conversion to US terms. There are plenty of photos in the pattern to help and every stitch is explained in full.
The kit comes in a recycled card box, with repurposed shredded paper on the inside for padding and the yarn has been hand wound to create balls with a centre pull so you or your friend can get started straight away.
Shipping: Orders outside the EU may be subject to local taxes and customs charges.